Thursday, June 01, 2006

a very long week

Venus Under Water by Ann Marie
Call me superstitious, maybe it is that I really am, but when I don't write here I am waiting waiting and well yes, trying to sort things out.... it has been a long week that way.

Turmoil they call it where big words are being used.

My marriage seems so over and I feel sadness.

And compassion. Nic has been very nice yet sometimes when I am here at home - it still is my home - he wants and needs to be alone and me too.

Yes and today I am seeing Marc at long last. Because I can now. I am free - yeah, love lost, such a cost, gimme things that don't get lost.

And that I do not lose my children's trust.

I am and I am not a bad mom. I want to be happy and believe they will be happier too.


Because joy was born here, out of very little, and it wants out.

If you are reading this my friends, I will have more to say soon.


---

Taggies - , , , .



9 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Anonymous mad said...

Keep the faith, Anne Marie. Things will settle down and get a whole lot better.

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger ann marie again said...

Thanks Mad - you know they are already so much better after my rendezvous... thanks, you are always so sharp AND a darling! I have met somebody who does not bring me down!!!

Ann Marie

 
At 10:00 PM, Anonymous andrena said...

Be kind to yourself....the world tears you down enough.

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger Antonia said...

oh ann marie,this crazy life...youre brave and courageous,unlike me...

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger MsDemmie said...

hang on in there ......

 
At 1:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Convertible love seat nation farmers union car insurance company Impotence males 32 flat screen sony television 500mg valtrex

 
At 4:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Www prozac Depakote and thrombocytosis video security products cctv resaeu de surveillance video http://www.genuine-nissan-accessories.info video surveillance for networks sex tips for impotence Babe ruth underwear Ativan taken with paxil

 
At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

 
At 3:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home