Monday, May 08, 2006

there's no cure for life

The poet chickie here at the poetry basement has become an administrator. Call it life management. Do this, do that - I have my so-called patients {yeah that!}, branding business, research, bloggies.... is that a full life? Some could say it is.

But now I am so tired. "Been burned....". Today I'm just going to see my doctor - yeah that is what I always say - and try to have a Do-Nothing Day. But I doubt he can suggest a cure for life. No he is not a shrink. I am not seeing one. That was ten years ago. Some stupid things happened and just feeling weary feeling small... the poetry basement is not waxing lyrical today. Maybe tomorrow when the tired eyes are open again.

Take care you all and do not overwork yourself to death! The apple blossoms are in full bloom here.

---
, ,

2 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Anonymous shirley buxton said...

And the pear blossoms here...and life is good, although as you have noted, always complicated.

Wish you well and many blessings,

Shirley

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger ann marie again said...

Thanks for coming by again Shirley! Just visited your blog. Very nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home