Friday, May 19, 2006

No Martinis Friday?

faded id abstract by ann marie simard
Hi friendies here....

My blogoscope at poetic justice was mean!!! And it is Martini Friday, yet I do not feeling {yet???} like having one. It is early anyway. I feel like a tired party girl who left her best dress on, yet there is still work to do. New plans starting designing these templates more seriously, because art is just not paying off, or so little it is ludicrous.

My interesting life? Hmm, where did that go? Guilt just swallowed a big chunk of it even if I tried to strike back. Are we there yet? No, I don't think so. Having sad negs with my husband who is understandably feeling bad. I'd be too. But you just can't cast away your life, someone always gets hurt by our feelings and choices.

And once again, life is mostly a balancing act. I want to keep my new love and hurt people as little as humanly possible. Yeah, it is jewels and dust.




---

Tagged - , , , , ,

11 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Blogger Antonia said...

hiya...good morning....
oh yes, best dress....
take good care of that new love of yours....

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Morris said...

People change its an understandable fact of life. Just be yourself, keep your chin up, and try not to wake up in any strange places and you will be okay!

Mr. Morris
Ask Morris

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Antonia said...

haha ann marie, I tagged you. your blogoscope says there is a challenge.challenge.challenge....

hope youre alright over bthere and almost everybody over there is kind to you...

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger ann marie again said...

Ha ha everybody and above all....

You Anto!!! I have to check what I have to do now... omigod... I know this is not even my right ID but who cares... things are gettin' better... tomorrow Antonia I check the tag... a bit wined out now.. take care!

Thanks Mr. Morris, you give me courage...

Ann Marie {again}

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger ann marie again said...

Hi yes and I had one - maybe two... lychee martinis rule the world....

 
At 4:33 AM, Blogger Antonia said...

yes, ann marie, rule the world....courage and strength and everything....
such a martini can never do any harm....:) and a second one either....
take care

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger ann marie again said...

Same here take care...

 
At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» » »

 
At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP buy butalbital

 
At 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

 
At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Yakumo pda delta ionamin Fantasy blondes abe lurie moving company 96 chevrolet suburban specifications Postal letter storage filing slots duck jerky in the oven where to buy ultram sports nip slip 9 inch screen portable dvd player Natural skin care language speech disorders

 

Post a Comment

<< Home