Saturday, May 06, 2006

I am the worst boss I have ever had

Hi anyone who cares about my authority and .... authorship. I made you laugh? Author-shit? Well okay then. I am the worst boss I have ever had.

I have known bullies. I have known fly-by-nights. That is no corporate knives, eh? It is great to be my own boss. But when I am my own boss - well, suddenly the apple blossoms do not matter. I am the worst boss on earth!!!

I do not give myself a lunch break. Just free coffee. And I am way underweight. So there are no perks. Just business. I am my ego, id, and super-duper ego.

Just work your ass off Carrie. Research, arts, writing.... same sh@t.

Are we having fun yet?


Have you tried being your own boss? Are you a bully ?


Do you have an interesting, whining, writing, whatever great blog? Want a link? I do if I like your blog. Just email me. Fair trades only.

carrie@theconceptlab.com.

Signed Carry-it-All

----


Tagged - , , ,
AND - yeah even me!!!


8 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Blogger Antonia said...

hiya...
is there someone going for the overkill?
relax a lil....work is just work
...take care...

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger ann marie again said...

Hi!

- yes indeed-y overkill mode here ... worked an all-nighter and it was a decent job mind you!

My bully boss ME is a.. never mind. She just whips me to death. I mean I do... Every day is the same. Just work. Yeah I know. But money matters. Seems to. Great society.

And now I am soooo tired!

Take care you too!

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Antonia said...

awww then sleep well....
youve a life after work and not even an uninteresting one...
i was relatively moderately steadily productive here...
wondering myself about it, all went without the usual procrastination stuff...am in love with Bruno Schulz now...

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger ann marie simard said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger ann marie again said...

I was at your site when you were here!!! lol

I can't go to sleep. Guess why. Work!!!

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Antonia said...

thats nice..
but work...
then at least make a break...
I sent you that criteria mail...

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger Jod{i} said...

Be careful you might try to go union! lol

Need to take a breather Ann Marie! Money matters, I understand, but where will that be when you are just tooooo plain exhausted!

DO SOMETHING FOR YOU!!!!!!!! Please.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger ann marie again said...

Thanks Jodi, you are sooo right. I am done and dead! A bit better than yesterday though, thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home