Tuesday, May 23, 2006

buyin' time, a second at a time.

beachy bright mixed media by ann marie simard
"My heart my heart, I've got to keep my heart, it's not too late it's not too late I've got to keep my heart"

Yes and I really have to, because if you ask my head it will just speak gibberish and contradict itself.

Neighbor boy is awol but I think I know why and it is not me. I almost fear that I forget. As Antonia once said, "Feelings cannot be remembered.". True for a while. It is lucky that they usually come back. Anyway. It is too calm here now. And the muse has gone awol too, maybe for the same reason.

No news. You can feel and touch the silence. I miss that and those emails. It's like not being able to write any more. So I am just buyin' time, a second at a time. Maybe I will need it later.

Addendum - Maybe I do - right after writing this - mail. Nice. Good.


---

Tags - , ,

6 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger Antonia said...

yes one never knows when one needs the time later...
but I didnt say that with the feelings that cant be remembered, that was Collingwood...
take care...

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger ann marie again said...

Hi.... I know, I just did not remember who it was so I said you... take good care...

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous shirley buxton said...

You're invited too. Please read my post from Thursday. Don't miss the comments. :)

Blessings,

Shirley

 
At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Polycom cisco 33 Tennis evaluation

 
At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

 
At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! video editing schools

 

Post a Comment

<< Home